If you are a PSA and have fragile feelings, I strongly suggest you click the little red `x’ in the upper right hand corner right now. For the rest of you, prepare to be disgusted as our PSAs have been at it again. Their hypocrisy and flagrant lack of self-awareness has hit all time lows over the past few days since rescue-gate. It seems that while the PSAs like to cry and moan about how unfair it is when they are quoted on blogs, they have no problem doing that to other people along with posting their pictures. Because I never suffer fools, I figure turn about is fair play and they give me a LOT to work with. To set the stage, I will refresh your memory of what great little horsemen they all are and then we’ll move onto their other asshattery over the past 24 hrs. Grab a coffee because it’s going to be a long one!
What better place to begin our horsemanship lessons than with Mendy Tobiano? She’s the one that states she has closed down her `business’ and is moving onto the next phase of her life. I”m’ sure it has nothing to do with the fact that people woke up and realized she maybe didn’t know WTF she was talking about and other people pointed and laughed at them when they attended any other shows than the ones Mendy put on. At any rate, I stumbled across this little lesson about trailering horses from Mendy, the most awesomest horse trainer in the world.
“If I ask Eve to get in the trailer, she will get in. BUT, ONLY…ONLY if I am in the trailer first & she wants NO ONE else around her. Steps in like a doll baby. Then we put her cooler on because she sweats horribly in the trailer. When we unload, I have to hose her and dry her before saddling her OR in the winter, we triple blanket her. I am the only who can unload her as well. She does NOT ride tied. She also does not like to have her halter on when trailering, she prefers to have her bit in her mouth.”
– Wow! Mendy is quite the horse whisperer! I’m not quite following the logic of TRIPLE blanketing a horse that sweats up in a trailer really bad. I’m also thinking it’s only proof positive that God looks after idiots and children that this horse never ripped her mouth off or broke her jaw by hauling with a bit in her mouth. Did she tell you she liked it like that or are you just a lazy piece of crap? Why not give her a little something to calm her down if she is so stressed out by getting rattled down the road in your rusty death trap of a trailer? Oh, that’s right….if you give her ACE she can’t be slaughtered for food when you’re done with her….
“It was dumb & dangerous but the only way to get him in a trailer AT HOME was to ride him into it. (Don’t try this at home!!!!! OR anywhere else!!!) I would get on him (he only trailered saddled after that as well) & step to the back of the trailer. i would open in from in the saddle, walk around and ride him in, as he went in, I would drop my left stirrup & lean off of him to the right side like trying to get something off the ground. Once in, i would drop off & walk him to the front of the trailer, unbridle him & tie him. It was damn dangerous but the only way I could get my horse in…….thank got I had a trailer with a 7’6 interior”
– Not only dumb and dangerous, but a complete lie. Mendy has said this horse was at least 17.3HH, although that changes depending on the story. You may or may not know that Mendy herself ain’t exactly what you would call `petite’ either. This may sound impressive and awesome in her pea brain, but given the size of the players involved and the logistics, it is also quite impossible. No matter, she impresses herself and at least Holier Than Y’all Manzella was impressed because she too is such a fine little horsewoman ….“Those are some amazing experiences Mendy McEwen. You have a strong horse related constitution.”
To refresh your memories, Mendy fancies herself quite the little horse expert even though she never quite gets her terminology right. I can’t count how many times I have seen her talk about a stallion standing `on’ a mare rather than to a mare and she loves to use phrases like camped out or under without ever knowing what they really mean. This is what Mendy had to say about other people’s horsemanship: “I think half their problem with many pros is that some of us actually have the knowledge and finances to back their shit up. Kinda like the fact I have raised 2 cowgirls with straight a’s and the buckles and tiaras to prove they are winners. And we did this on CULLS” Here are two pictures of some of Mendy’s `students’ and their lovely equitation. Decide for yourself what kind of trainer she is/was. It should be noted, she is so proud of at least one of these pictures, she has it framed in her home…Damn, those glass houses are inconvenient….
I wish I could say that Mendy was the only one that fancies herself a trainer. Sadly, it seems that most of them do, whether they have horses or not. Let’s check in with another horse eater and this guy really is one too. He has proudly posted up a picture of his old gelding he has run into the ground and plans to butcher this fall for the freezer. Charming. Anyhow, here is his training question…
“Alright folks..its pet peeve time again.
I hate a horse who wrings its tail while riding. No the horse isnt about to break in half or anything,its just a tail wringer. I hate that. Drives me nuts.“
– It probably hasn’t occurred to this moron that this horse is trying to tell him its uncomfortable and unhappy with having his abusive ass on its back and may be getting ready to put him in the dirt. Still, he gets lots of stellar advice from the PSA brain surgeons…
“I’ve seen horses wring their tails for a lot of reasons, foul disposition, temper tantrum, etc., but I’ve seen them wring them in a race just prior to breaking down, or cramping/stocking up, or just exhausted getting close to the finish line.”
– Ummm, if you see a horse wringing its tail just ahead of the finish line it’s probably because the jockey is beating its ass OR likely at the bush tracks this dolt frequents, the rider probably just plugged the horse in. BTW, they do not `stock up’ in a race. That is the swelling the get in their legs from standing in a stall.
“Gage, I agree with you. I eat disappointing horses, and tail-wringers are delicious. Dredge him in flour…….”
That little comment comes from none other than Slaughterhouse Sue’s husband. ’nuff said.
‘There are numbing shots if training doesn’t solve it… sometimes it’s as simple as being adjusted by a chiropractor or changing saddles or bits.”
– Awesome! Rather than take the time to figure out what’s wrong or even admit your own shortcomings, just block the tail so the horse can’t even swat flies. I can’t believe all the time I’ve wasted over the years to get horses soft, supple and happy when I could have just gotten myself one of these fine horsemen to fix all my problems in five minutes! Why can’t these people do all horses a favor and stick to the ones that only eat quarters?
This little gem came from one of Slaughterhouse Sue’s favorite lap dogs, Whacky Jacque Miller, horse eater extraordinaire. She was giving advice to a lady complaining that the neighbors donkeys were making too much noise and keeping her up at night. Of course, the woman is allergic to horses and donkeys and is pro-slaughter.
“donkeys and mules can be de-voiced,… a vet can do it,… not that your neighbors would be interested in it,…. but it is possible,…. donkeys and mules were de-voiced during WW2 to haul as pack animals in ugly terain in the pacific, burma, parts of indo-china,… if your neighbors are rescuers, they should be able to get together with a vet that could do this at a bulk rate,…. if theyre open to the idea, help them throw a benifit hog roast to raise the money,….. and if that doesnt work, threaten to get a lawyer and have a donkey roast.”
– Yes, folks this is the mentality of a PSA. What a great example of `animal welfare’
Ok, now let’s move onto the shitstorm that followed after I questioned the ethics of a few rescues they support. They were super pissed I named them and, as a result, descended into an orgy of threats, name calling and hypocrisy….
“I don’t understand why ANYONE would attack a rescue that is making a difference. Oh wait, yes I do. It’s because someone is doing it BETTER and they are JEALOUS little bitches”
– Says the person that makes a habit of attacking rescues and even featured one on her blog today calling for the horse to be euthanized. The very same person who had a failed rescue of her own and got outted for having a horse with her name on the Coggins on a truck bound for slaughter. All while she was still advertising herself as a rescue and attempting to get 501c3 status.
“There are still WAY TOO MANY people in the genreal population that don’t understand the differences between Animal Welfare and and Animal Rights. They don’t understand that these dirt bags will do ANYTHING to advance their cause, including hurting animals…and a persons reputation that they took a life time to build…we’lllllll that’s just something to destroyed for FUN! I think if several of us put together a video of sound bytes of all that we’ve experienced and the whims of the AR’s it would go along way in showing the public a pattern and just how evil they can be. Please let me know if anyone else is interested.”
– I really hope they make this video. I haven’t seen a really good comedy in eons!
“These are also the jackasses who very likely don’t even own an animal other than a plastic goldfish. They aren’t helping the situation, they are part of the problem. When mean-spirited, small minded, big mouthed knuckle draggers without a dog in the hunt think they can get somebody’s goat, they will. But you bitch slap ’em a bit and they’ll find you’re not putting up with their behavior or stupidity.”
– I have several horses and I’m not talking about Breyers either….just sayin.
“There are a few rumors circulating as to who she is. Her IP comes out of Canada, a specific region. Her MO matches some nicknames on other horse forums. She can only glean info from the posts on open pages and if she can see your page. Lock down your page to friends only. Then, start scanning the list to see who could be foe. Don’t post personal pics and information in open pages. Only post what you want “leaked” Then, you set up that she is definitely stalking you. I posted ONE pic to here only and damn sure shooting it shows up in the antis hands. Fascinating isn’t it”
– No, my dear, my proxy server came out of Canada, although sometimes I do go visit family up there. I’ve dropped you so many hints , including a rather large one a week ago and you still don’t get it. I even said `here is a big hint for you’. I’m not on any other forums under any other nickname. Promise! Why is it so hard to wrap your mind around, I’m brand new to this fight. I’ve merely been an observer for way too long.
“AR’s are part of the agenda 21 scenario of animals being more important than people, total control and containment of the people in tiny stacked up designated areas under guard towers, etc. They are nuts but they are dangerous. As far as I’m concerned, WHEN the time comes, putting them on the ground will be the same activity that you see in that plague movie series with the actress from Fifth Element, where all of the infected people are trying to rip everyone apart. It’s not going to be pretty.”
– Somebody has clearly forgotten to take their meds today….
“Shedrow needs to reveal him/her/itself”
– Actually, no I don’t. This blog isn’t about me. Think of me like the `Unknown Comic’. Its way more fun this way. Just ask Naughty Tobiano if you don’t believe me. 🙂
“It’s despicable that she is perfectly willing to “out” people or rescues she *thinks* might possibly be doing something that she disagrees with, but she doesn’t make her own information public. That’s pretty damn chicken shit as far as I am concerned.”
– But it’s perfectly ok for Mendy Tobiano to do the same? Cluck, cluck cluck…
“I heard through the grape vine that it’s Heather Clemenceau.”
– You need a new grapevine. I only wish I could write as well as Heather or had her computer skills.
“you automatically lose the argument when you start the name calling & idle threats”
– This would be after they just finished calling people truck stop waitresses, Botox junkies, morons, and peroxide bimbos…..
“(ahem) Does anyone else think that maybe, just maybe, if some of these miserable old withered hags could get a little, they might not be so, um, miserable”
– What grade is this person in? Besides, I’ve been called a lot of things in real life and miserable is not one of them. I’m positively charming as a matter of fact… 😉
“What she did was slanderous and uncalled for. I’m banned from her lousy blog, so I cannot defend my friends on her craptacular blog. However, if I find out who did send their information to that bitch, I guarantee you they will be reported for harrassment and libel. Then they will have to deal with me.”
– It would only be slanderous and libel if I made something up. They are the ones that put their information out there in public and made it fair game. I used their own words and screen shots and let people make up their own minds. As for you being banned, that is a complete lie. The only `banned’ people on this blog are Daffy and her Mom, so unless you share a computer with them, you have always been free to post here.
“I agree, but she herself has been reported for harassment, and anyone who sent her information will be as well. I am absolutely pissed.”
– Oh dear, I wonder what innocent person got reported this time? What part of `I’m not on your radar’ do you people not understand?
“That’s already been done, along with a screen shot of her attacking me personally with information that someone close knows about me as well. So I guess we’ll see how all this pans out…”
– We have never interacted anywhere, so I will guarantee you have no screen shot of me even saying `hello’.
So, there you have it. Hissy fits and hypocrisy. I apologize to any of the people who are getting accused of being me. What can I say? They jump at every single shadow out there and none of them are me. I probably should take the high road, but they are just so damn fun to stir up. I’ve actually got some serious stuff in draft form, so hopefully the PSA crowd can take the day off tomorrow and I get around to finishing it. I’ve got a few other things on the back burners as well. I will leave you with this one last little gem to laugh at…..see if you can guess who said it…
“Ok boys and girls, I need some help. I am desperately trying to get a book published. I keep getting rejection letters and I had a “literary agent” who was supposed to be helping me but NOTHING came of that. When I asked her about the dates and “edits the editor she was working with” she said that I am “difficult and impossible” Anyone have any connections? If you like the blog you are going to LOVE the book”
PS. It’s NOT me……