Happy Sunday! Because it is Sunday, it is once again time to feature a PSA. I’m going to deviate a little bit this week though and pick a usual suspect who is a true attention whore. She checks all the boxes just like our past PSAs, but she’s also been crying for attention from us for a long while. Actually, crying for attention from me in particular. It would seem she has a bit of a girly crush on me. Because my week has been so awesome, I’m feeling magnanimous so I’m going to throw a bone. I’m also busier than hell right now, so this one may be a bit boring, but there will be some important stuff at the end of the reveal as far as actually doing stuff to prevent slaughter. I suspect there will be a shitfit of epic proportions either publicly or behind closed doors, so you may want to put on your splatter shields.
Our PSA this week likes to talk a lot. She also loves me and this blog and spends a lot of time refreshing the page and discussing both. I’m thinking our PSA will be a fairly easy one to guess for everybody. She seems to like to discuss vaginas quite a bit, especially mine, but I’m not going to nauseate y’all with those details. Let’s let her speak for herself and then you guys can tell me how you make out with guessing…
“It’s time to write a letter of support for Rep. Wallis in the very public, very slanderous attack against her by Sound off with Sasha. This is not acceptable programming and I am shocked their station allows for bullying and harrassment, esp of elected officials. email@example.com Mr. Johnson is the station manager. I believe letters of disapproval are in order immediately.”
– Did I mention our PSA also enjoys the view from the inside of Slaughterhouse Sue’s rectum? Or at least she used to. Word has it she got her nose out of joint over the cancelled Scummit of the Horse Eaters when she couldn’t get a refund on her plane ticket and promptly threw her toys out of the pram. As of this writing it is unclear if she still thinks D-bag Duquette is awesome or even still has the POS horse she paid way too much money for from him.
“Here is a new thread for making fun of people… and for talking about XXXX XXXX, aka her new nickname… the Lady Reverend… or Rev for short… holding up my shot of Tequila to the Rev…. Have a cold one on us!”
– This is one example of many that this PSA has started `dogpiles’ on anti people she doesn’t care for. Yet, she is the first one to screech when her buddies get a feature on here or other blogs. I felt it may be out of envy, so I’m giving her the spotlight today. No need to thank me. 🙂
“I suggest if you get to that point of sending quality stock to slaughter, you turn to your UH group and ask for assistance in finding them REPUTABLE homes. We may be able to ask for rescue transport assistance. There are fates worse than death, BUT you have a group of people around you who would likely work with you to take these horses on. Trust those in your circle and offer these guys free to people you KNOW.”
– WHAT? They may be able to beg for money? I thought that was just wrong!!!!! Oh wait, it’s fine and dandy to beg for money as long as you are enabling a horse hoarder and slaughterphile. Gotcha!
“Rescues are so picky you’d think they’d send he ass packing. I was refused a horse at rescue because I board!”
– Yup, our PSA is one of those city folks they keep saying have no business having an opinion on the horse industry. I guess that’s only for people that don’t support slaughter though. Given how this buffoon behaves online, I’m going to guess there may have been other reasons she got turned down for the rescue horse. At any rate, she now slags off all rescues that don’t support slaughter.
“how many screen shots do we have of AR’s intentionally buting their horses. Whether its needed or not. Now that is *intentional and excessive drugging of a horse for NO medical reason and obviously w.o. the permission of a Vet. Gads, I wonder what’ those Vet’s would say if they saw their clients were abusing the prescription? hhhmmmm”
– You would think Bute is heroin the way these asswipes carry on about it. Yeah, if it meant the difference between slaughter or not, I would give every horse a one time minimal dose too. It isn’t a bunch difference than giving them an aspirin. Why are all these PSAs so uninformed?
“I will also state clearly…. our #1 priority is the welfare of horses. This groups should not be about finger pointing but about implementing solutions. Including helping those horse people who the media or others portray as “bad”. For those not familiar with the rescue or AR world, it is common for breeders to be picked on.
Our group would rather HELP people and KEEP horses in their homes, than propagate inappropriate seizures. Truly, in this case, had people offered to assist Ms. Skakel in repairs she herself was unable to make, we would not be having a conversation.”
– Our PSA was one of the little worker bees that charged off to enable Nancy Skakel. In case you don’t remember who Nancy Skakel is you can refresh your memory here:( http://fuglyblog.com/2010/04/07/breeding-trainwreck-du-jour/)
“I chuckled when she bought and won some halters… I knew if she bid on a horse… the fact that she has *nothing* ready and likely no place set up, no truck, trailer… hell all she’s got a halter.. and she made comments to me about how horrible slaughter was… her face through out was comical only because the lady just doesn’t understand … when I left she had yet to bid on a horse BUT that doesn’t mean she didn’t”
– This was when they were making fun of the lady wearing shorts at an auction. Notice how our PSA whines about helping out a hoarder/abuser like Nancy Skakel and HELPING people, blah, blah, blah….I guess that doesn’t count if you are anti-slaughter. They cry about the state of our industry but they want to pick and choose who becomes a part of it and none of them have a single nickel to share between each other.. Just more every day hypocrisy from a loud-mouthed PSA.
So, some other fun facts about this week’s PSA. She is yet another one that is a failed trainer (link below). She also has a kennel, or at least her website says she does. She seems to get in scraps on doggie message boards too. Needless to say, she’s pro-puppymill. As are so many of our PSAs she’s a convenient christian and a card-carrying member of the International Cowboy Church Alliance. Our PSA is also trying to make `Western Dressage’ happen and a member of that too. When she gets done dreaming about whether or not I vajazzle and wishing I was blonde, I’m sure she’ll work herself up into some righteous indignation and rally the troops of the witless. I can’t wait! Has anybody guessed who our poster gal is this week? It’s time for the big reveal…..say hello, to our hypocritical buddy…..
Ok, now that we have the PSA named and shamed, let’s talk briefly about what we can actually do to end slaughter. I got this in my email yesterday and I am always happy to pass these types of things on, so keep them coming! Please read carefully and do what you can.